At Hands on Care, we provide high quality personal in-home care and support to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home, with a wide range of flexible personal care services.
Our goal is to help you to maintain your chosen lifestyle by creating individual personal care plans which enable you to keep control and provide the personal care and support that you want, where and when you want it.
You may require short-term help, following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break.
Maybe you need longer-term personal in-home care and support; if it’s a 15-minute pop in or a more in-depth personal care plan you require our friendly and qualified personal carers will be pleased to help.
It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
Please contact us to discuss how we can create a bespoke personal care plan especially for you.
Our dedicated personal carers are fully trained to:
- Start your day with a ‘good morning’, helping you to get up, wash, have breakfast, dress and get ready for your day
- Help with medication, ordering and collecting prescriptions
- Collect your pension with you or for you
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Keeping up with cleaning your home, laundry, ironing, and ensuring you have fresh bedding for a good nights sleep
- Assisting you to arrange your social diary for events, such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed