At Hands on Care our goal is to help you keep active to maintain your chosen lifestyle enabling you to keep active and provide the social care and support that you want, where and when you want it.
You may require short-term help, following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break.
Maybe you need longer term personal in-home care and support; if it’s a 30-minute pop out to the shops or a more in-depth social care plan you require our friendly and qualified carers will be pleased to help.
It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way.
Please contact us to discuss how we can create a bespoke Social Care plan especially for you.
Hands on Care Social Carers will be pleased to:
- Start the day with a ‘good morning cup of tea’
- Go out for a walk or stroll
- Take a walk or pop out in the car with you to collect prescriptions from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Collect your pension with you or for you
- Pop to the shops with you, come back and put it all away
- Assist you to arrange your diary for social events, such as attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.